- Finding our house in such a nice neighborhood. Having our offer accepted.
- Enjoying that feeling of ‘new house’ and getting to know its quirks. Trying out different commute routes by bike.
- Planting the olive tree and the blueberries
- Exploring options in my garden, and actually growing some stuff to eat – season end was my favorite (preserving tomatoes, rose hip tea)
- Finding joy in my little kitchen
- Hanging out with the ducks from across the street
- Cutting roses for bedside bouquets
- Enjoying being engaged. Getting used to calling Eric my ‘fiance.’
BODY & SPIRIT
- Driving away from Mount Hood having graduated from Mazamas Intermediate Climbing School after 9 months of practical training.
- Recognizing how special my ICS family is
- Signing the contract for my Invisalign and committing to 50 weeks towards a better smile
- Placing in my division in my first duathlon
- Realizing that an 8:20 pace is extremely comfortable for me with a little training
- Having the guts to complete the swim portion of the Portland Triathlon.
- Crossing the finish line of my first triathlon. Doing it with a good friend made this a great race.
- Completing the Portland Century with no limitations.
- Working with such great people as a personal trainer and exploring my options in a greater capacity
- Receiving positive career path encouragement from the President of the firm
- Making the hard decision to focus on one thing
- Riding bikes in Eric in Seattle on new routes (conservatory garden was a plus)
- Recognizing that I’ve grown a great new group of friends in Portland
- Discovering that LL Bean is making my favorite pajamas again